Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Cherry Hill Fun!

Zach and I went to Cherry Hill for one last swimming excursion before school started. It worked great because it got us out of the house while workers were putting in central air...no more 100 degree heat!

Zach loves Cherry Hill!

Zach playing in Pirates Cove.















Zach loved the tube ride even though the tube was twice his size. He loved going down the waterfall backwards (see picture below).

















Zach coming out at the end with one last waterfall, backwards of course!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Fun. When I went in June I was surprised at how fun it was. I hadn't been there since I was in junior high. I'm glad the air conditioning is in and working so you don't have to endure those temperatures.

Karey said...

We've enjoyed Cherry Hill since just after we were married. Fun place. I love the picture of Zach behind the falling water.

Leslie said...

fun. i believe i have only been to the cherry hill water fun stuff one time. i would love to go again someday.