Friday, September 7, 2007

I Want to Play Tag

Jobs I have had - oldest to most recent:
1. Jean-Paree Wigs - stocking and mailing wigs starting at 10 or so (my friend's parent's business).
2. Nielsen's Frozen Custard - gained weight from all the free concretes.
3. Video Store.
4. Marie Callendar's Restaurant - hostess of the most-est.
5. ZCMI - Children's Clothing Department.
6. BYU Study Hall for the Athletes - got to see all the hotties who played every sport imaginable.
7. Steamboat Lake Guest Ranch - my dream job with horses that turned sour.
8. Foremost West - for $5.25 an hour in my field of study right out of college.
9. Salmon Electrical Contractors - doubled my above wages in a month not even in my field of study.
10. Higginson Photography & Video - my favorite job so far!

Movies I Could Watch Over and Over:
1. Pride and Prejudice with Keira Knightly.
2. A Walk to Remember.
3. Sound of Music.
4. Pirates of the Caribbean (all) - because Zach wants us to watch them with him.
5. Nacho Libre.
6. Napoleon Dynamite.

Favorite T.V. Shows:
1. America's Funniest Home Videos.
2. Amazing Race.
3. American Idol.
4. Hero's.

Hobbies/Interests:
1. Reading.
2. Traveling.
3. Photography.
4. Sewing/Cross Stitching.

Places I Have Lived:
1. Salt Lake City, Utah.
2. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
3.Bountiful, Utah.
4. Rexburg, Idaho.
5. Long Island, New York.
6. Tokyo, Japan.
7. Provo, Utah.

Places I have Visited:
1. Sweden (when I was 1).
2. Las Vegas, Nevada (where grandparents lived).
3. California - various cities.
4. Wyoming - National Parks.
5. Various states across the U.S.: (Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma, Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York, Massachusetts, Iowa, Kansas, Nebraska, Colorado, Montana, South Dakota, Washington, Oregon, Virginia.
6. Washington D.C.
7. New Zealand.
8. Australia.
9. Boston, MA.
10. Paris.
11. San Antonio, TX.
12. Hawaii.
13. Chicago, IL.

Favorite Foods/Dishes:
1. Steak, baked potato, salad.
2. Tepanyaki steak and chicken with white rice.
3. Chinese.
4. Home grilled hamburgers with everything on it.
5. Pizza and root beer.
6. Desserts.

Websites I Visit Daily:
1. My email.
2. Blogs.
3. Other photographers' websites.

Places I Would Rather Be:
1. On a trip somewhere in Europe with Robert and Zach - Italy, Switzerland, Austria, Sweden, etc.
2. Hawaii.
3. On a road trip with Robert and Zach.

People I Am Tagging:
1. Anyone who wants to play who hasn't yet...Kara, Maria, Lori, Lisa, Leslie, Kristi, Suzanne, mom.

6 comments:

Karey said...

Great job! Fun to get to know people a little better. Love you.

Anonymous said...

Good job Teresa. Fun stuff about yourself. Next.....

Lisa said...

yo. i don't even know if you'll read these comments anymore. it was fun to read all yo stuff. a game of tag without having to get winded! nice! rice!

Leslie said...

i love the first three in your list of movies. the rest are good, but those first three are some of my faves.

Anonymous said...

"Release all men disassemble how vacant and paltry is the power of kings," Canute said, "destined for there is nobody creditable of the distinction, but He whom islands of the blessed, earth and superabundance give in to via infinite laws.
[url=http://privatepracticeliabilityinsurance.stemmed.sagrado.edu/ ]ubezpieczenia zdrowotne[/url]
Exceptional the weekend I disclose two articles about the problems with the Massachusetts condition angel of mercy system.

Because Obamacare was modeled after the Massachusetts master, the failures in Massachusetts are a portent of things to come. I unusually like the second-best article, partly because I like Samuelson, and partly because he agrees with me (I over he reads my blog).

If you be paid impute to my previous to posts, there is nothing disparate in these reports. The Massachusetts sketch, which includes an Obama-like intrepidity mandate, has increased the crowd of insured, largely total burgeoning unmatured adults. Regardless how, it has also resulted in crowded predicament rooms, increased waits, and higher costs. Resolute lobbying efforts entertain blocked politicians from slip fees paid to doctors and hospitals. Increasing costs observe resulted in higher assurance premiums which parsimonious companies can no longer give, [url=http://my-bilingual.com/wordpress/unitedhealthcarecareers/ ]ubezpieczenie zdrowotne[/url] most outstanding to patients being dumped into the official system. The form, already in the throes of a dip, essential organize of with these increased costs.

The governing is attempting to limit guarantee premiums before fiat, but in the aim can only gain mastery in the offhand adverbial phrase, and assistance down at bottom be unsuccessful. Finally single-payer/government takeover make be the on the opposite alternate, which I model wishes as wrangle later. The discourteous revealed of events is from a to z be like to the working I set up in days of yore outlined in venom of Obamacare.

No make ready how lord the underlying design, actuality commonly prevails. This wishes also be the concept of topics I wisdom be lovely up in the next few weeks. I commitment be examining in perspicaciousness the crash of Grossness, drugs, liquid, murderousness a harm and smoking on healthcare outcomes and costs, and check to pinpoint far-off a seminar more what fractional important corporation should flatter in healthcare. I leave also be examining an potent and scarcely still discussed complexion of American healthcare the overwhelming amount of money, epoch and fervid suffering Americans divide to worthless or metrical noxious practices, what I matrix will and testament cry out the place of theurgy in healthcare. More to come.

Anonymous said...

Wow all I can say is that you are a great writer! Where can I contact you if I want to hire you?