Thursday, August 23, 2007

Adventures in Babysitting

While John and Lisa were enjoying Anniversary bliss (with Angus, John, Tawnie, and Sam), Robert and I were holding down the fort for them. We had a lot of fun with the girls, but Zach was in HEAVEN...playing every day for hours non-stop! Now I know what it feels like to be a mother of five! :) The first night we had mom, dad, Leslie, and Aaron over for dinner.


Stell (as I call her) eating a yummy Paces pop.

Caroline doing her thing on the monkey bars. She was such a big help to me until she left for Grouse Creek with her grandma Richardson.




















Stella at the Rec. Center pool. She absolutely loved being in the water! She stayed outside until her lips turned blue. Then we went inside for warmth and more fun!







Elise sliding down out of the ship.
Hannah sliding down out of the ship.





















Zach driving the Pirate ship.

Everybody ready to go after a fun afternoon/evening at the Rec. Center.

4 comments:

Kristi said...

I have been struggling to get a comment published and I don't even know which post this comment is for so I will commment on both. The Richardson parents have a vacation and so do the kids. It looks like everyone had a blast.

As for Lagoon, I loved all of those pictures. I get such feelings of nostalgia seeing him enjoy the amusement park next door. It is neat to see kids so genuinely excited.

Anonymous said...

How cute. And all you tackled with the 5 children...good for you.

Lisa said...

teresa, you rock! i didn't worry about my kids for one moment. plus they adore you. they had such a delightful time. thank you again many times over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leslie said...

cute. looks like fun.