Saturday, November 3, 2007

Tagged...better late than never...

Sorry I have been a bit behind on my blog....life has just happened. Here goes a new post.

The rules:
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 facts / habits / confessions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. I am an organized, clean, neat freak!

2. I love to sleep late whenever I can.

3. I am what is called a "laggard" concerning any new trend. I tend to be the last to get it, catch on to it, or embrace it.

4. I love to save money, but I also like to spend it!

5. I mess up phrases such as "stitch in time", etc. like my mother. I come by it honestly. I also have a hard time identifying car makes and models. I think I see a family member because there is for example, a white van, and it is not even the right car make/model. Robert makes fun of me a lot.

6. I like to do things the correct way. As some family members can testify, I have to have "perfect form" (i.e. snow skiing, water skiing, tennis, swan diving, blogging :)).

Because I am a laggard, there is probably no one left to tag...if there is anyone out there, you're it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute Teresa. Don't worry about being a laggard. You bring life to a party and are one of the funnest people to be around. I am glad to see a new post though!!!
Love ya.

Leslie said...

yeah! i am so glad to see a new posting since i check at least once a day on everyone's blogs.
i thought your confessions were funny. i, too, LOVE to sleep in whenever possible. if aaron jr would sleep until noon, i am sure i would be sleeping until noon as well. and the trend thingy... i think i am behind most of the time as well. i feel like i am still stuck in my high school style. :)