Monday, November 19, 2007

Octoberfest! Halloween is coming...but I got my blog's backwards.

Zach testing out a new costume for Halloween! "Baggie" overalls (no pun intended). :)

Zach's Halloween gifts from his birth family...he is one spoiled kid!

Zach insisted on helping with the carving. He actually did pretty good with a little bit of Robert's help.
Robert cuts out the final details before we get the pumpkin face below! Zach has turned into a pumpkin!


Traditional pumpkin face!

Zach here with his Vernal cousin Jenna...and below adding Adam. They were here over U.E.A. and we got to spend some fun times with them.


Zach laughing at Adam's funny face.

6 comments:

Lisa said...

fun times!!! way to carve them pumpkins, rob. it is something i DETEST.

Leslie said...

such great times. i am sad, but we never got around to carving a pumpkin this year. is it sounding like we didn't do anything this year? all of these regrets. :) looks like fun.

Kristi said...

I love the baggie overalls. That is funny. I like the pumpkin, especially when it became a head.
It looks like Zach had a happy Halloween.

Karey said...

The pumpkin looks great, but Zach's face is still cuter. Good job, Robert, for helping him. I hate it so bad, that my kids have had a carved pumpkin maybe one year of their lives. Hopefully they won't hate me for that.

Anonymous said...

I hate carving pumpkins but insist on doing it every year. Except this year due to unforseen events. Thankfully my hubby seems to enjoy it. Cute pics. Cute cousins. Zach is adored by many cousins!!!

Scott / Lori said...

Cute Zach and his pumpkin head. My favorite Halloween costume of the year......the baggie overalls.....from Walmart no less......you must have paid less. Love you.